Monday 29 February 2016

TAC – TAC (Jerneja from Slovenia)

Hi, my name is Jerneja and I decided to join TAC – TAC activities because I needed a kick to engage in sports activities. Besides participating in TAC – TAC I also help Slovene youngsters to coordinate this project.
My plan was to start running, few times a week and every time a bit more. I started to run in the end of September, so the outer excuses why not to run apeared very soon – rain and cold weather. And as soon as I didn't excercise regularly, it was difficult to follow the plan and I realised there is no progress in my running condition. At that time I saw TV broadcast with scientists showing the results in better health of a person doing very short (20 seconds) but very intense (with as much power as possible) intervals of excercise on an indoor bicycle. So, I've decided to switch from running to those excercises, and it turned out great! Now I take care of my health by excercising only about 5 minutes a day (3 times a week), so becoming a healthier person doesn't take a lot of my time and it's therefore much easier to follow the plan. In addition to that, I decided to write down how much water I drink every day, so I make sure to get enough water every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment